Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Video Game Sountracks

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member JB4VT's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2005
    Posts
    71
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Video Game Sountracks

    What games does everyone think have the best soundtracks? I ve been playin the NCAA baseball game alot recently... and I think it has the best soundtrack Ive ever heard for a video game... any other opinions??
    I dont know what a hokie is...but god is one of them..

  2. #2
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Video Game Sountracks

    Ive never played the game but looking at the soundtrack GTA Vice City has an awesome Metal soundtrack
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Video Game Sountracks

    Agree with Starbuck....GTA Vice City, probably the best.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Tom_Hagen's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 13th, 2005
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Video Game Sountracks

    Rock n' Roll Racing

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Video Game Sountracks

    [ QUOTE ]
    Rock n' Roll Racing

    [/ QUOTE ]
    Me and buddy of mine would play rock n roll racing all the time. I think he had it for the super nintendo or sega. [censored] that was some fun as memories. I was once saw it for the ps2 but never got it.
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  6. #6
    Inactive Member sic's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    549
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Video Game Sountracks

    Rock n Roll racing was great. I used to play it all the time
    [img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Video Game Sountracks

    Arena Football had a killer soundtrack...to bad the game got old fast..

  8. #8
    Inactive Member LPD_raider's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2004
    Posts
    358
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Video Game Sountracks

    is that game any good?
    i heard it was pretty good and i heard it wasn't.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member FSWHO's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2005
    Posts
    268
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Video Game Sountracks

    i think 25 to like has a good soundtrack just cause I like that music
    Fall 7 times...
    ...Stand up 8

  10. #10
    Inactive Member JB4VT's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2005
    Posts
    71
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Video Game Sountracks

    if ur talking about arena football.... i hate it.....the playbooks are like the early madden and even techno games..u can watch what plays ur opponent picks.... and you basically score everytime u touch the ball...
    I dont know what a hokie is...but god is one of them..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •